Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO listed on the BSE and NSE; Time and Price
nse: rainbow – Rainbow Children’s Medicare shares, a leading multi-specialty paediatric and gynaecology hospital network. Debuted on May 10 at Rs 506, a 6.6 percent reduction to the issue price.
On the BSE, the stock began at Rs 506, versus an issue price of Rs 542, while the NSE’s listing price was Rs 510.
The quiet listing was to be expected, given the IPO’s lacklustre reaction from non-institutional and retail investors. Despite robust support from qualified institutional purchasers. During the weekend of April 27-29, the public issue was subscribed 12.43 times.
nse: rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO GMP
According to IPO Watch, the grey market premium for Rainbow Children’s Medicare was Rs 15 on May 9. In the grey market, Rainbow Children’s Medicare shares traded for Rs 552-557, a 2-3% premium to the issue price of Rs 542. Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO’s modest grey market premium implies a shaky start.
Subscription Status for nse: rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO
According to statistics from the National Stock Exchange (NSE), the Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO got over 25.49 crore bids against a total offering size of over 2.05 crore shares. Qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) received 38.90 percent of the shares available. Non-institutional investors receive 3.73 times the number of subscriptions as retail individual investors (RIIs) was booked 1.38 times. The employees’ segment category was subscribed 0.31 times, the data showed.
- Adjusted Price: Adjusted price is shown when security is exercised under corporate law such as dividend, bond, rights or nominal value division. In corporate action (back date), the percentage change is calculated relative to the adjusted price.
- i-NAV: The i-NAV (Indicative NAV) for ETFs is displayed as received from AMCs on every business day.
- In case of new listings/IPO for securities submitted for call auction at a special pre-opening session; Relisting; corporate action; Like tracking action, the percentage change is calculated relative to the breakeven price set in the session.
- Final price will be updated after 18:15 due to joint press release dated February 9, 2018
- 52 Week High/Low: Prices are
- agreed for corporate actions like bonuses, face value splits, ownership, etc.
- 10% dynamic price bands applicable to bonds on derivatives or securities included in indices where derivative products are available may be relaxed during the day in case of a market trend in either direction (up/down) in the consolidation. along with other exchanges.
- Sector index and P/E are for reference only and security is not necessarily a constituent of the index. Click here to check securities forming part of the Index.
What to Expect From Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO
“We foresee an easy listing from Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited IPO,” Yash Gupta, stock research analyst at Angel One Ltd, said of the company’s IPO. Based on 9MFY22 figures, the IPO is priced at a Price to Earn of 30.4 times and an EV/EBITDA of 13.8 times at the IPO’s upper price range. Which is in line with a listed peer group. In 9MFY22, the business’s sales and return ratios rose dramatically, but we do not expect the company to sustain this growth in the near future.”
“The IPO of Rainbow Children Medicare Limited had a mediocre reaction. However, the QIB quota received a good reaction. The firm has maintained consistent results, and its value appears to be comparable to its peers. “As global market sentiments have deteriorat, the IPO may unimpressive,” said Abhay Doshi, co-founder of UnlistedArena.
The specialized nature of the business, experienced management team. Proven ability to attract, train, and retain high-calibre medical professionals, and under penetration of hospitals in India. According to Santosh Meena, Head of Research at Swastika Investmart, make this issue good for long-term investors.
The profit for the nine months ending December 2021 climbed significantly from Rs 38.53 crore in the previous financial year to Rs 126.41 crore. It’s possible that the significant increase in profitability in Q1 FY21-22 was related to Covid second wave admissions. As a result, Santosh Meena feels that this exponential increase in profit will not be sustaine in the future.
The views spoken are strictly those of the author. The content of this article is for informational purposes only and is for the personal, non-commercial use of the reader. It does not constitute expert advice or recommendation by the author or Studycafe. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from any information contained in this article. Or for any movements taken in reliance thereon.
What is Viatweaks.Com? – Completed, Games, Works, and More
What is Viatweaks.Com? Via tweaks.com – is Android App that is available on our Store. You can download all versions,…
Electric Ford Explorer Improvising Design and Release Date
The electric version of the Ford Explorer is called the Ford Explorer Hybrid. It combines a traditional gasoline engine with…