Maytag washer error codes are the codes that appear on the display when there is an issue with the washer. Each code displays a different problem and they don’t co-relate with each other. The company has set its base in the United States at 600 West Main Street, Benton Harbor.
The error codes vary in the different models depending on the variant it is. They are generally of two categories front load and top load washers. When you bring home a trusted Maytag device, you bring home the hardest-working helper in the house.
Because a smoothly running home needs a fridge that runs long, a dishwasher that do some work for you, an oven that does more so you can cook more, and a washing machine that’s always ready to give you a good boost Clothing. the pants. That’s why we guarantee that Maytag equipment will always work as well as you do.
Some Error Codes in Maytag Front Load Washer
The error codes appearing on the screen consists of the different short form in the framing of letters. Most of the errors are coverable by using simple techniques. Here are some of the best possible solutions for the errors.
- LOC or LC represents as the control lock is activated. However, the best possible solution for the issue is to touch or press the button depending on the model of the washer.
- Int indicates as the cycle is paused or canceled during the time. The washer takes about 20 minutes to 30 minutes to stop spinning and drain. The error code can be removed by pressing the pause or cancel button twice and the power button once.
- Sud or Sd is a code that indicates there are too many suds in the washing machine. The washer is not in a state to spin out water. So, it pauses for a bit and removes the excess suds by delaying the rinse time. However, the process may occur several times in order to remove the suds. It is necessary to use high-efficiency detergent.
- The error code F7 E1 shows the motor speed sensing error. The washer cannot obtain the proper speed during the washing cycle. It is necessary to check whether the washer is overloaded and also the shipping bolts are removed.
- F9 E1 indicates that the drain time is longer than the usual eight minutes. It is crucial to make sure that the drain hose is not clogged. The best way is to use a U-shaped drain hose.
Some Error Codes in Maytag Top Load Washer
If your Maytag top loading washing machine is displaying an error code, you can try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem. These may not be all error codes for your model. Consult your owner’s manual for specific error codes for your model.
- Drn indicates the water is not draining properly. Most of the time it is related to an installation error. A possible solution is to reinstall the device.
- HC appears when the hot and cold hoses are incorrectly installed. However, the code appears at the end of each wash cycle to indicate the error in the pipe connection. It is necessary to reverse the pipes in the correct nozzle and run the cycle.
- LdU shows that the lid of the washer cannot be unlocked. The washer indicates that there are certain objects that are preventing the device from unlocking.
Ofb Error code
It indicates that the load of the washer is out of balance. There are certain steps to follow to correct the error.
- In case the dial is flashing and the washer stops, it is required to redistribute the load and start the device.
- There are certain vibrations during the process and all the dial lights start flashing and stopping the device.
- One of the most possible reasons for the error is adding more water or adding wet items in the washer.
- It is better to avoid washing single items and add more items to distribute the load. The best way of controlling the washer is proper monitoring at certain time intervals.
There are certain changes in the making of washers before and after 2018. The changes made are in the working mechanism and display of the device.
International brands never compromise in providing the best service to customers. Moreover, they are also very concerned about responding to existing customers as early as possible. Most of the error codes can be cleared by applying certain methods. In some rare cases, where the issue persists for longer durations you can contact the support and get the help of the technician.